You will need to choose a route and a start time. If you are supporting by car or cycling round, please see Where to Watch
Choose from one of these three routes.
See Ben’s GoPro video – around the Ring in 2 minutes for a taster
21 Miles – THE COMPLETE WORCESTER RING
- Start and finish at Worcester Canoe Club.
- 18 portages, 2 tunnels and 2 food stops.
- This is the full circle for experienced kayakers – a tough challenge.
15 Miles – THE OFFERTON CRUISE
- Start at Offerton and finish at Worcester Canoe Club.
- 12 portages, 2 tunnels and 2 food stops.
- Recommended for open canoes (Canadian) and less experienced kayakers
Choose an appropriate start time for the route you have chosen.
THE COMPLETE WORCESTER RING, 21 miles
*** Registration 45 minutes before chosen start time. ***
- 9 am start – sit on tops, tourers, sea kayaks, more relaxed open canoes. (Registration 8.15)
- 10 am start – slower racing boats – perhaps div 8-9, fairly speedy open canoes. (Registration 9.15)
- 11 am start – competitive racing boats, fast open canoes. (Registration 10.15)
THE OFFERTON CRUISE, 15 miles
10 am start – most open canoes, sit on tops, whitewater boats, tourers, sea kayaks. (Boat drop off 9 am)
- 10 am start – fast open canoes, slower K1s.
- 11 am start – faster K1s, K2s.
or you can see it on the Google Map of the Ring